To ensure that DiSC® profiles reach out to a broader spectrum of learners and to bridge barriers that infrastructure or technology may create, DiSC has a paper and pencil version of its most popular tool DiSC Classic. The Personal Development Profile has the following applications:
- Professional development
- Career planning
- Life Coaching & mentoring
- Improving communication
- Provide gold standard customer service
- Effective conflict reprisal
- Build high trust behaviours for team collaboration and much more.
Why Use Personal Development Profile?
- Provide the same level of experiential facilitation to small or large training groups.
- Overcome barriers that technology or infrastructure may create by easy administration of a paper and pencil test.
- Customised for shorter DiSc sessions wherein every DiSc concept is explained with the same detailing.
- Self administered , self – scored self-interpreted paper booklet
- Ensures simplicity of understanding through easy-to-understand phrases instead of single words on the 28-question response page.
- The language is simple easily comprehended at a sixth-grade reading level.
- Provides a comprehensive all encompassing version of DiSC classic linear patterns without the Intensity Index.