Onlinediscassessment.com is owned by Citrus Solutions. All rights reserved.
Strengthscape is a registered trademark of Citrus Solutions.
All terms, statements, policies and practices inclusive and applicable to all websites owned by Citrus Solutions, including, but not limited to, domain names, content, branding, intellectual property, business identity, personal identity, text, images, site access statistics, names, logos, of any owned or associated, including, but not limited to, all other domains, copyright, and/or trademark property of Citrus Solutions owner associates.
DiSC® (small “i”) is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Additional Current Trademarks of Wiley/Inscape Publishing LLC are: Biblical Personal Profile System®, DiSC®, I-Sight®, Personal Development Profile®, Personal Listening Profile®, Personal Profile Preview®, Personal Profile System®, QuikDiSC®, Time Mastery Profile®.
Microsoft® Windows® , Excel® , and PowerPoint® are registered trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation.
All Wiley product content, including but not limited to profiles, facilitator kits, videos, software, and online products is copyrighted material. Without express written permission from Wiley you must never copy, modify, reproduce, translate, or tailor products, or create new products or derivative works using the products in any written, visual, or audio form, or by any means whether electronic or mechanical.
Any such activity constitutes an infringement of Wiley’s copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights and may result in legal action and financial penalties.
All requests for permission must be made in writing, in advance of intended use. All requests will be reviewed. Licensing and/or Permissions Agreements will be negotiated and determined. All agreements must be signed by the individual or organizational representative requesting use of copyrighted material and by an authorized officer.
USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
- All site information and materials are copyrighted by Citrus Solutions. All rights reserved. All materials are provided for non-commercial, personal use only on this site and may not be copied, duplicated, altered, or transferred to any website or medium whatsoever.
- The terms and conditions, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to Citrus Solutions websites, the Internet or the World Wide Web, apply to all site users.
- Citrus Solutions maintains websites for business, personal information, and education.
- The content of the Citrus Solutions websites may be viewed, bookmarked, shared via social media, and printed. It may not be downloaded, copied, duplicated, altered or redistributed in any manner, on any website, or in any medium, or in any manner whatsoever, without prior written permission of Citrus Solutions . Written permission, rarely granted, will then be subject, at minimum, to the following restrictions:
- The recipient may not derive income from the information itself.
- In any material based on this information, the recipient agrees to acknowledge the website or Citrus Solutions, including copyright notice and trademarks.
- No modifications are made to materials.
- Images and web page graphic designs, video, audio, and text are not to be reproduced without the prior written permission of Citrus Solutions.
- By accessing and browsing our sites, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all Terms and Conditions.